Friday 16 October 2015

Kapil Sharma

Kapil Sharma 



Kapil Sharma is a comedian, television presenter and also an actor who has a great sense of humour. Currently, he is seen hosting the show 'comedy nights with Kapil'. Kapil has made his debut in bollywood with the film Kis Kisko Pyaar Karu.

Biography

The great comedian Kapil Sharma was born on 2 April 1981. He started his career in comedy genre by participating in a reality show 'Ustaadon Ka Ustaad'. He was also the co-host for comedy show Chhote Miyan (2008) with Juhi Parmar on Colors and Great Indian Laughter Challenge Season IV with Chandan Prabhakar. In 2009, he also joined the comedy reality show Hans Baliye on star one, as a wild card entry along with Ginni as his partner. He co-hosted the first Punjabi international film awards in 2012 at Toronto. His childhood dream was to become a singer.

Kapil won Comedy Circus Ke Taansen and participated in Comedy Circus Ka Naya Daur with his partner Shweta Tiwari won again. Kapil has done serious roles in theatres but also got a perfect sense of timing when it comes to comedy. He is also a great singer and showed his talent in Star Ya Rockstar. He is more keen to do "stand-up comedy and movies" as he hates the way TV works.

Latest News

Kapil Sharma is now all set to produce a film. He made this big announcement on Twitter. He tweeted, "13 august 1947, a film by k9 ..Coming soon." With the date mentioned in the title, it's either got to do with India's Independence or based on the Indo-Pak relations.
Kapil Sharma

Personal Profile

Name : Kapil Sharma
Date of Birth : 2 April 1981
Age : 34 years
Birth Place : Amritsar, Punjab, India
Height : 5'8"
Education : Apeejay College of Fine Arts, Jalandhar, Hindu College, Amritsar
Zodiac sign : Aries
Parents : Janak Rani
Siblings : Ashok Kumar Sharma, Pooja Sharma
Occupation : Stand-up comedian, Actor, Producer, Anchor, Singer

Family

Kapil Sharma was born in Amritsar, Punjab in a small town. Like a diamond from the rough, Kapil hails from a poor family. Kapil has an elder brother, Ashok Sharma and a sister named Pooja Sharma.

In Kis Kisko Pyaar Karu

Kapil Sharma has made his debut with the film Kis Kisko Pyaar Karu directed by director duo Abbas-Mustan which has released on 25 September 2015. Kapil said, "When actors like Amitabh Bacchan & Shah Rukh Khan are doing TV shows then why I can't do? I want to be versatile in terms of my work and as such today no one is restricted to one particular section."

Career

The great comedian Kapil Sharma is now very much satisfied with his career growth. He started his career from theatre and with all hard work and struggle, today he is one of the most adorable stand-up commedian in India. Regarding his success he said, "People noticed me when I came in Laughter Challenge years ago, but nobody is aware of the work that I did in theatre. People usually feel that I am an overnight star, but this is not true. Whatever I am today is because of my hard work and struggle. I did serious theatre, I also did comedy plays without taking any money and those days have made me a better person."

Girlfriend/Marriage

According to the sources the great comedian, Kapil Sharma is dating Jalandhar based Bhavneet Chatrath, also known as Ginni. Though, they have known each other since college days but fell in love on the sets of Hans Baliye. However, the true story of the couple getting married has not been confirmed yet since Kapil said, "I am not dating anyone and my only relationship is with my work. I have struggled to reach where I am today and I can't let these rumours affect me. I am a private person and request the media to rather write about my work."

*** The Stand Up Comedian

In Comedy Nights with Kapil

Kapil is seen hosting one of the most popular shows on television, Comedy Nights With Kapil. CNWK is inspired from the popular British show, The Kumar's at No.42 and has become India's highest rated non-fiction TV show. Sumona Chakravarti is playing his on screen wife in the show. His entire on-screen crazy family including dadi, bua are doing a great job by entertaining the viewers with their comic sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment